English project class 12 CBSE 2023-24 PDF Download
In this post you can download Project-Portfolio/ Project Report of class 12 English. English project class 12 CBSE 2023-24 pdf is available in this post to download.
The Project-Portfolio/Project Report is a compilation of the work that the students produce during the process of working on their ALS Project.
The Project-Portfolio may include the following:
● Cover page, with title of project, school details/details of students.
● Statement of purpose/objectives/goals
● Certificate of completion under the guidance of the teacher.
● Students Action Plan for the completion of assigned tasks.
● Materials such as scripts for the theatre/role play, questionnaires for interview, written assignments, essays,survey-reports and other material evidence of learning progress and academic accomplishment.
● The 800-1000 words essay/Script/Report.
● Student/group reflections.
● If possible, Photographs that capture the positive learning experiences of the student(s).
● List of resources/bibliography.
The following points must be kept for consideration while assessing the project portfolios:
● Quality of content of the project
● Accuracy of information
● Adherence to the specified timeline
● Content in respect of (spellings, grammar ,punctuation)
● Clarity of thoughts and ideas
● Contributions by group members
● Knowledge and experience gained
The FIVE Steps in Project Plan
Research For the
● Teachers plan a day to orient students about the ALS projects, details are shared with all stakeholders.
● Students choose a project, select team members and develop project- plan.
● Group meets (preferably online) and reports to the team leader about the progress: shortfalls and successes are detailed.
● Team leader apprises teacher-mentor.
● Students working individually or in pairs also update the teachers.
● A logical, deliverable and practical plan is drafted by the team/
pair/individual.Goals/objectives are clearly defined for all.
● Work is delegated to team members by the team leader. Students wishing to work alone develop their own plan of Action.
● Detailed project schedules are shared with the teacher.
● Suggestions and improvements are shared by the teacher, wherever necessary.
● Group members coordinate and keep communication channels open for interaction.
● Gaps ( if any) are filled with the right skill sets by the Team
Leader/ individual student.
● The final draft of the project portfolio/ report is prepared and submitted for evaluation.
● Students are assessed on their group/pair/individual presentations on allotted days. Final Viva is conducted by the
as per the
timelines given by
● Marks are uploaded on the CBSE website.
English project class 12 CBSE 2023-24
English project class 12 CBSE 2023-24 pdf download