CBSE Practical Exam Date Sheet 2023 Class 10 & 12 for Session 2022-23 PDF Download
The official CBSE Practical Exam Date Sheet 2023 Class 10 & 12 for Session 2022-23 PDF Download here.
Preparation for Practical Examinations/Internal Assessments Project for class X/XII, 2022-23.
The Annual Practical Examinations Internal Assessments/Project Assessments for session 2022-23 are scheduled to start w.e.f. 1 January 2023.
All the stake holders are requested to take the following necessary actions to ensure timely completion of Practical Examinations/Internal Assessments/Project Assessments.
ACTION BY SCHOOLS (CBSE Practical Exam 2022-23)
The schools will ensure that the syllabus for Practical Examinations is completed
well in time.
14. The schools will ensure that necessary arrangements like preparation and stocking of laboratories and identification of Internal Examiners have been done well in time.
15. The schools will ensure that all the students and parents have been informed about the date-sheet of Practical Examinations for needful action at their end.
The list of candidates (LOC) who will be appearing for the practical examinations from the school is to be checked from online system and it is to be ensured that the correct subjects and category of students (i.e., regular/compartment/ improvement) is reflected in the online system.
ACTION BY STUDENTS (Practical Exam 2022-23)
The students/Parents must ensure that their subjects of studies are being reflected correctly in the list of candidates submitted by the schools.
It may be ensured that sufficient number of practical answer books have been received in the schools before the date of actual conduct of practical examinations.
In case any shortcoming is observed in respect of any of the above points the concerned Regional Office may be contacted.
Practical Examinations for Class-XII will be conducted only by the external examiners appointed by the Board.
The students/parents should be aware of the syllabus and the subjects in which practical examinations are to be conducted.
The students should appear in the practical examinations as per schedule as no second chance to appear in the practical exams will be provided by the Board.
In ca of any problem or query in respect of any of the above points, the concerned student shall contact their school.
The Regional Offices should ensure that the guidelines for conduct of Practical Examinations are shared with the schools as soon as released by CBSE Hqrs.
Practical Exam 2022-23 Class 12
The Regional Offices should ensure that the Practical Examinations are completed cbse by all the schools within the notified schedule and marks are also uploaded.
The Regional Offices should ensure that external examiners are appointed in all the schools before commencement of Practical examinations in class and subjects wherever applicable.
The Regional Offices shall ensure that Practical Answer Books are delivered to the school before commencement of Practical Examinations.
CBSE Practical Exam 2022-23
Class 12 Practical Exam 2022-23 CBSE
Practical Exam 2023 CBSE Class 12
Download pdf of CBSE practical exam 2022-23
- CBSE practical exam date sheet 2023
- Cbse practical exam date sheet class 12
- Download CBSE practical exam date sheet pdf
- CBSE practical exam date sheet 2022-23 class 12
Final Date of CBSE Practical Exam 2023
All about cbse practical exam 2023
Conduct of Practical Examination/Project Assessment/Internal Assessment for
Classes X and XII, for session 2022-23.
As per provisions of Examination Bye-Laws/Scheme of Studies of the Board, the Practical Examinations/Project/Internal Assessment for the session 2022-23 will be conducted as per the following schedule:
Date of Start of Practical Examinations/Project/Internal Assessment
Last Date for Completion of Practical Exams/Project/Internal Assessment
Date of Start of Uploading of Marks/Internal Grades
Last Date for Uploading of Marks/Internal Grades
02/01/2023 to 14/02/2023
All the schools are therefore requested to initiate the following actions to ensure timely completion of practical examinations/project/internal assessments of all the students:
(1) Prepare a plan based on the number of students registered in the school in concerned subjects and inform all the students timely, so that all students can
appear in the Practical Examinations/Project/Internal Assessments.
(2) Inform all the students that they need to appear in the Practical Examination/Project Assessment during the schedule as given above only. The Practical Examination/Project Assessment of a student who may be absent on the day of examination due to any reason, shall also be re-scheduled within decided dates. No request for special permission beyond the schedule shall be entertained by the Board.
(3) In case a student is absent in the Practical Examination/Project/Internal Assessment etc. for session 2022-23, the student is to be marked “Absent” in
the online system. In cases, where a student is absent on the day of examination,
due to any reason and his Practical Examination/Project Assessment is to be conducted at a different date, he shall be marked as “Re-scheduled” instead of
“Absent”. The school will be allowed to re-conduct the Practical Examination/Project Assessment in respect of students marked as “Re- scheduled” during the above schedule only.
(4) Contact the Regional Office for appointment of External Examiner(s) and Observer.
(5) Ensure timely completion of Examinations, uploading of marks on the same day and despatch of answer books to the regional offices.
Download circular pdf
Cbse practical exam 2023
Cbse practical exam 2022-23
Cbse practical exam 2023 class 12
Cbse practical exam 2023 date sheet