Digilocker CBSE.digilocker.gov.in CBSE Marksheet Digilocker.gov.in
Digilocker CBSE Marksheet download
Digilocker CBSE Marksheet 2021
Digilocker CBSE Marksheet 2020
Digilocker CBSE Marksheet 2019
Digilocker CBSE Marksheet 2018
Digilocker CBSE Marksheet 2017
Digilocker CBSE 10th result 2021
Digilocker CBSE 12th Result 2021
Digilocker CBSE login
Digilocker CBSE app Download
Digilocker CBSE Result 2022
DigiLocker login with- Password
Digilocker.gov.in cbse Marksheet 2020 class 10
CBSE Marksheet Digilocker.gov.in
|CBSE 10th Marksheet Digilocker||CBSE 12th Marksheet Digilocker|
|CBSE marksheet Digilocker.gov.in||CBSE marksheet Digilocker.gov.in 10th, 12th|
Q. Is CBSE certificate available DigiLocker?
2) Open the app and click on ‘Access DigiLocker’.
3) Enter your registered phone number registered. Note the number should be the same which you provided at the time of CBSE registration.
4) Access your CBSE marksheet and certificate.
How can I get CBSE certificate in DigiLocker?
How To Access Marksheet on DigiLocker?
- Visit the DigiLocker website – www.digilocker.gov.in – or download the DigiLocker app on your smartphone.
- Click on the link for Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- For class 10, select class 10 passing certificate or class 10 marksheet.
How can I get CBSE Marksheet online?
How To Download CBSE 10th Marksheet Through DigiLocker?
- Install Digilocker App from Google Play Store/App Store.
- Sign in to the DigiLocker App.
Select the CBSE to access the results or CBSE 10th marksheet.
- Go to the CBSE 10th Marksheet download option.
- Enter the details such as Academic Year and Roll Number.
How can I download CBSE 12th certificate?
Under the ‘education’ section of the DigiLocker website, click on ‘Central Board Of Secondary Education’.
Select Class 12 passing certificate and Class 12 marksheet.
Login using the mobile number registered with CBSE and access your marksheet and/or certificate.
Digilocker CBSE free RESULT Class 10th and 12th
www.digilocker.gov.in cbse result 2020
Digilocker.gov.in cbse Marksheet 2021
Digilocker.gov.in cbse Marksheet 2020 class 10
DigiLocker Sign up
DigiLocker is a flagship initiative of Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) under Digital India programme. DigiLocker aims at ‘Digital Empowerment’ of citizen by providing access to authentic digital documents to citizen’s digital document wallet. The issued documents in DigiLocker system are deemed to be at par with original physical documents as per Rule 9A of the Information Technology (Preservation and Retention of Information by Intermediaries providing Digital Locker facilities) Rules, 2016 notified on February 8, 2017 vide G.S.R. 711(E).
Benefits to Citizens-
- Important Documents Anytime, Anywhere!
- Authentic Documents, Legally at Par with Originals.
- Digital Document Exchange with the consent of the citizen.
- Faster service Delivery- Government Benefits, Employment, Financial Inclusion, Education, Health.
FAQ : DigiLocker CBSE
Frequently Asked Questions.
Q. What URLs can be used to access DigiLocker?
A. DigiLocker can be accessed at https://digilocker[dot]gov[dot]in
Q. What are the key components of digilocker?
A. DigiLocker account has the following sections:
- Dashboard – This is the home screen of your DigiLocker account, from where you can navigate to other sections of DigiLocker. This also shows summary of issued documents and a link to get documents from partners integrated with DigiLocker.
- Issued Documents – This section shows list of URIs (links) of digital documents or certificates issued by the Govt. departments or agencies integrated with DigiLocker.
- Uploaded Documents – This section shows all the documents which are uploaded by you. You can update the document type and share these uploaded documents.
- Shared Documents – This sections shows the list of documents which you have shared with others (via. email).
- Activity – This section keeps log of all the activities performed by you in DigiLocker account. The log includes the details about activities such as file upload, download, share, etc.
- Issuers – This section provides the lists of departments and agencies that are registered with DigiLocker as Issuers. If these departments have issued any document/certificate to you, it will appear in the form of a URI (link) in your Issued Documents section.
Sign In/Sign Up Process of Digilocker
Q. How can I sign up for DigiLocker?
A. DigiLocker has created DigiLocker accounts of students using the mobile numbers shared by CBSE.
- Students have received an SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
- Students should use this mobile number to login to their accounts.
- Enter the OTP received on registered Mobile Number
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Roll number as the security PIN and Login.
- After successful Login, Student should go to ‘Issued Document’ section of DigiLocker and you will see all your class X or XII certificates here.
For students’ whose account could not be created (due to incorrect mobile numbers or any other reason), they need to sign up on DigiLocker and link their Aadhaar numbers. If they are not able to perform Aadhaar-OTP verification, Aadhaar can also be linked by entering demographic details (Aadhaar Number, Name, DoB and Gender as per Aadhaar). So even if Aadhaar is not linked to a correct mobile number, it still can be linked to DigiLocker account.
- After successful Login, Student should click on ‘Browse’ and select ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ in Education category.
- Select the Document student is willing to fetch i.e. Marksheet, Passing Certificate or Migration Certificate.
- Enter the required details i.e. Year and Roll No and get your Class X or XII Certificates in your DigiLocker Account.
Open All FAQs about DigiLocker :
digilocker.gov.in cbse marksheet
You can download others important documents also using Digilocker app or Digilocker website. Like Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Pan Card Copy, Board Marksheet and Certificate etc.
For download documents from Digilocker website open https://Digilocker.gov.in
6 thoughts on “Digilocker CBSE : Download 10th and 12th Result 2022 marksheet, Login Digilocker.gov.in”
Pingback: CBSE News Today for Class 10 and 12 Live Exam 2021-22 - TechCBSE
Pingback: UP Board Exam Date 2022 of Class 10 & 12 Datesheet Board of High School and Intermediate Education (BHSIE) - TechCBSE
Pingback: digilocker cbse certificate login - thhow.com
Pingback: DigiLocker CBSE 10th result 2022 marksheet download, login, 12th Digilocker.gov.in - Tech CBSE
Pingback: How To digilockercbse Login & Easy to use cbse.digitallocker.gov.in - Login Tutor
Pingback: How To Digilocker CBSE Login & Guide To Cbse.digitallocker.gov.in