CBSE Teachers Award 2022 for School Teachers and Principals- Apply Now
CBSE Teacher Award 2022 for School Teachers and Principals- Apply Now.
CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2021-2022
The Central Board of Secondary Education honours outstanding teachers and principals of its affiliated schools annually on Teachers’ Day i.e. 5th September to recognise their exemplary contribution to enhance the quality of teaching and learning. This is done to motivate the teaching fraternity of CBSE affiliated schools.
- CBSE Teachers Award 2022
- CBSE National Teachers Award 2022
- CBSE Principal Award 2022
Each honour consists of a merit certificate and a cash prize of ₹50,000/-.
Category of Honours In order to honour outstanding teachers and principals, honours in various categories have been introduced. The number of honours in each category is given in Annexure ‘A’.
- All teachers presently working with the private schools affiliated to CBSE who have completed at least 10 years of regular service as a teacher in either CBSE or any other recognized Board of school education affiliated school(s) by 31st March 2022 can apply.
- All Principals of the private schools affiliated to CBSE who have completed 10 years of regular service as a teacher and 5 years as a Principal in CBSE affiliated school(s) by 31st March 2022 can apply.
- Teachers or Principals retired on 31st March 2022 or after may also apply if they fulfill all other conditions.
- Teachers or Principals who have already received CBSE Honour can apply for the National Awards to Teachers by Ministry of Education, if they are still otherwise eligible.
- Principals cannot apply in the category of teachers.
- An applicant can apply under only one category.
The applicants will be evaluated on the basis of general and specific criteria as given in Annexure-B.
- Only ONLINE Applications will be accepted. The link for registration and filling the application is available at a tab along with a tab for this circular at:
http://www.cbse.nic.in/ , http://cbseacademic.nic.in/
The last date of submission of application is 20th June 2022. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
- All applicants shall apply directly by filling the application form online on or before the 20th June 2022 and submit the following along with the application:
a. Undertaking to the effect that all the particulars submitted are correct and copies of documents uploaded are genuine. If anything is found incorrect or forged at any stage, candidature will be liable for rejection and honour may be summarily withdrawn if conferred. This can even lead to punishment as per the rule;
b. Birth certificate;
c. Vigilance Clearance Certificate furnished by the Chairman/Manager of the School.
d. Certificate of Continuous and Regular Service furnished by the Chairman/Manager of
school after the verifying that there is no break in the service of the applicant during the last 10 years (in case of teachers) and 15 years (in case of Principals);
e. Certificates/degrees and mark statements of Class 10/11/12/ Equivalent; Graduation;
Post Graduation and NTT/ETE/B. El. Ed./B.Ed./Others;
f. Class Result in Board/School ; and
g. Recommendation Letters.
- A number of top scorers equal to 04 times the number of honours in each category from the final merit list will be shortlisted based on general criteria. For deciding the inter se merit, the
following criteria will be used:
a. Experience in related field
c. Higher Qualification
d. Percentage in Educational Qualification In case of a tie after applying the above criteria, CBSE reserves the right to decide alternative criteria to finalize the merit.
- Two days’ time will be given to shortlisted applicants for uploading their verified documents.
All the applicants are advised to keep their documents ready in uploadable form. All documents must be signed by the applicant and countersigned/verified by the Head of the school in case of a teacher and by the Chairman/Manager of the School in case of a Principal.
- Checking of documents of the shortlisted applicants will be done by a National Level Scrutiny Committee. The Committee will prepare category wise merit list of the shortlisted applicants based on the scores obtained by them in the general and specific criteria.
- The shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interactive session with the National Level Screening Committee.
- Selection of final recipients by the Committee and announcement of honours will be made online on the CBSE portal.
- The names of the top 6 scorers will be forwarded to Ministry of Education, Govt. of India for National Awards to Teachers. All school heads are requested to widely publicize the information to all the concerned teachers.
- This is reiterated that the complete information as desired may be uploaded on the portal on or before the last date.
- For any query or clarification, please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org