CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 for Affiliated Schools
Verification of online applications of Single Girl Child Scholarship 2021 by the CBSE
affiliated Schools –reg.
The CBSE Provide the Single Girl Child Scholarship to the Single Girl Child who have passed class
X from the School affiliated with CBSE. The scheme was started by the CBSE from the year 2006.
From this year, schools are requested to process the application of their students as per guidelines
issued for this scheme. Schools are requested to go through the guidelines of Single Girl Child Scholarship
X-2021 available on CBSE website.
- The Board has a scholarship for Single Girl Child pursuing her education at class XI and XII in CBSE
affiliated schools who have passed class X from the School affiliated with CBSE.
- The girl students who are the only child of their parents and who have scored 60% or more marks in
class X are eligible for the award of scholarship.
- Monthly tuition fee should not exceed Rs.1,500/- pm in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI &
- The Scholarship awarded shall be renewed for a period of one year i.e. successful completion of class
XI and student have scored 50% or more marks in Class XI and promoted to class XII.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
- NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRIs has been
decided maximum of Rs.6,000/- per month.
- A Scholar under the scheme while availing scholarship can enjoy other concession(s) given by the
school in which she is studying other organization(s).
The candidates may apply online for the single Girl Child Scholarship and the schools will be required
to verify the application forms of the students of their school. The Central Board of Secondary Education
(CBSE) has Scholarship portal wherein the schools may login and verify the applications.
Schedule of Submission & Processing of Single Girl Child Scholarship X-2021 online application:
1 Submission of online application by
2 Verification of application by school 31.12.2021 25.01.2022
- School must finish the verification of application by 25.01.2022 in any case.
CBSE Single Girl child Scholarship -2022
How to Verify :- Apply for Single Child Scholarship
- School can login through link provided at https://cbse.gov.in -> Scholarship.
- Enter school’s existing credential as used for various examination activities.
- After login, a list of application will be shown of the applicant’s belonging to school.
- Check the details of the applicant and select Approved or Rejected, as the case may be,
after proper verification of application against the scholarship eligibility guidelines.
- Upon updating the status the same will be visible to applicant.
- Once the details are verified and status updated, further changes cannot be made.
- Student can also follow up with school in case of application is being shown pending.
The Guidelines of the scheme are available on the CBSE website under scholarship portal. The
schools are advised to motivate their Single Girl Child students who fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply
online for the scholarship.