REET 2022 Form Date, Notification, Syllabus Vacancy, Paper, Official Website & Result
REET 2022 Exam
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET), also known as Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET), is a state-level competitive exam which is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) to certify candidates for employment as teachers in the state.
The REET exam is conducted for the recruitment of teachers for two different levels, namely Level I or Primary Teacher and Level II or Upper Primary Level Teacher.
Thus, those who clear REET become eligible for the post of teachers in classes 1-5 and classes 6-8 in schools and institutions of the Rajasthan state.
REET 2022 Form & Fees Date
Form submission date of REET 2022 Exam is starting from 18-04-2022 to 18-05-2022 12.00PM
Fees and Challan deposit date is from 18-04-2022 to 13-05-2022.
REET 2022 Admit Card Download Date
You can download REET 2022admit card of reet 2022 exam strating from 14-07-2022 at 4:00 pm
REET 2022 Exam Date
REET 2021 Notification
REET 2022 Official Website (New)
REET 2022 Qualification
REET 2022 Paper Pattern
REET 2022 Syllabus Level 1
- REET 2022 Syllabus English
- REET 2022 Syllabus Science
- Reet 2022 Syllabus Maths
- REET 2022 Syllabus SST
- REET 2022 Syllabus Hindi/Sanskrit
Unseen Prose Passage :
Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Word-formation, One Word Substitution
• Unseen Prose Passage Parts of Speech, Tenses, Determiners, Degrees ofbcomparison.
• Framing Questions Including Wh-questions, Active and Passive Voice,
Narration, Knowledge of English Sounds and Phonetic Symbols.
• Principles of Teaching English, Methods and Approaches to English Language
• Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials: ( Text books, Multi- Media Materials and other Resources).
• Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Evaluation in English Language.
The criteria for multiple choice questions will be based on the syllabus prescribed by the State Government for classes 1 to 5 and the text books Prevailing in the current academic session 2021-22, but difficulty level of the questions will be up to the secondary (class 10) text books.
Syllabus-LEVEL – I
(CLASS 1 TO 5 )
PAPER -1, SECTION-(III) , ENGLISH (LANGUAGE – II)
Total Questions: 30
Total Marks : 30
• Unseen Prose Passage
Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences.
• Unseen Poem identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor Personification, Assonance, Rhyme.
• Modal Auxiliaries, Common Idioms and Phrases Literary Terms Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama.
• Basic knowledge of English Sounds and symbols.
• Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English
Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Difficulties in learning English (role of home language, multilingualism).
• Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching.
The criteria for multiple choice questions will be based on the syllabus Prescribed by the State Government for classes 1 to 5 and the text books prevailing in the current academic session 2021-22, but difficulty level of the questions will be up to the secondary (class 10) text books.