View Ebook of cbse computer science (083) of class 12 free for students and teachers
Link of flip html ebook of Cs 084 cbse computer sc. 2021 22
Click on above given link and view free Ebook of Cs 2021
Syllabus of CS 083 for 2021-2022
- Revision of the basics of Python covered in Class XI.
● Functions: scope, parameter passing, mutable/immutable properties of data objects, passing strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries to functions, default parameters, positional parameters, return values, functions using libraries: mathematical and string functions.
● File handling: Need for a data file, Types of file: Text files, Binary files and CSV (Comma separated values) files.
● Text File: Basic operations on a text file: Open (filename – absolute or relative path, mode), Close a text file, Reading and Manipulation of data from a text file, Appending data into a text file, standard input / output and error streams, relative and absolute paths.
● Binary File: Basic operations on a binary file: Open (filename – absolute or relative path, mode), Close a binary file, Pickle Module – methods load and dump; Read, Write/Create, Search, Append and Update operations in a binary file.
● CSV File: Import csv module, functions – Open, Close a csv file, Read from a csv file and Write into a csv file using csv.reader ( ) and csv.writerow( ).
● Using Python libraries: Import Python libraries.
● Data-structures: Lists as covered in Class XI, Stacks – Push, Pop using a list.
Unit II: Computer Networks
● Evolution of Networking: ARPANET, Internet, Interspace Different ways of sending data across the network with reference to switching techniques (Circuit and Packet switching).
● Data Communication terminologies: Concept of Channel, Bandwidth (Hz, KHz, MHz) and Data transfer rate (bps, Kbps, Mbps, Gbps, Tbps).
● Transmission media: Twisted pair cable, coaxial cable, optical fiber, infrared, radio link, microwave link and satellite link.
● Network devices: Modem, RJ45 connector, Ethernet Card, Router, Switch, Gateway, WiFi card.
● Network Topologies and types: Bus, Star, Tree, PAN, LAN, WAN, MAN.
● Network Protocol: TCP/IP, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), PPP, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, Remote Login (Telnet) and Internet, Wireless / Mobile Communication protocol such as GSM, GPRS and WLL.
● Mobile Telecommunication Technologies: 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G; Mobile processors;
Electronic mail protocols such as SMTP, POP3, Protocols for Chat and Video Conferencing: VoIP, Wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi and WiMax
· Network Security Concepts:
Threats and prevention from Viruses, Worms, Trojan horse, Spams
India IT Act, Cyber Law, Cyber Crimes, IPR issues, hacking.
● Introduction To Web services: WWW, Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), Extensible Markup Language (XML); Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP); Domain Names; URL; Website, Web browser, Web
Servers; Web Hosting.
Unit III: Database Management
Database Concepts: Introduction to database concepts and its need.
Relational data model: Concept of domain, relation, tuple, attribute, degree, cardinality, key, primary key, candidate key, alternate key and foreign key;
Structured Query Language:
General Concepts: Advantages of using SQL, Data Definition
Language and Data Manipulation Language;
Data Types: number / decimal, character / varchar / varchar2, date; SQL commands covered in class XI (2019-20)
SELECT, DISTINCT, FROM, WHERE, IN, BETWEEN, LIKE, NULL / IS NULL, ORDER BY,GROUP BY, HAVING;
SQL functions: SUM ( ), AVG ( ), COUNT ( ), MAX ( ) and MIN ( );
Joins: equi-join and natural join
Interface of Python with an SQL database
– Connecting SQL with Python
– Creating Database connectivity Applications
– Performing Insert, Update, Delete queries
– Display data by using fetchone(),fetchall(),rowcount
View Ebook Ebook of Computer Sc. 083 free