CBSE Udaan Yojana Scholarship Scheme Launch Date Apply
INTRODUCTION OF CBSE UDAAN YOJANA
UDAAN is a project launched by the CBSE under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to address the low enrolment of girl students in prestigious engineering institutions and the teaching gap between school education and engineering entrance examinations.
The objective is to provide a platform that empowers the girl students, facilitates their aspiration of joining the prestigious engineering institutions so that it enables them to partake in an important role in nation-building.
The effort is to enrich the teaching and learning of Science and Mathematics at school level by addressing the three dimensions of education- curriculum design, transaction and assessment.
Other Education & Skills welfare related schemes are :
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- Post-matric Scholarship for OBC students
- Scheme For Upgradation of Merit of SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarships to the Children of those Engaged in occupations involving cleaning and prone to health hazards
ELIGIBILITY ( CBSE Uddan Yojana)
- The program is open to Indian citizens residing in India only
- All girl students studying in classes XI of KVs/ NVs/ Government Schools of any recognised Board/ CBSE affiliated private schools in India are eligible to apply
- The selection of the students will be based on merit and will be considered against the city chosen by the candidate for the weekly virtual contact classes
- Girl students enrolled in Class XI in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) stream.
- Minimum 70% marks in Class X overall and 80% marks in Science and Mathematics for Boards which follow CGPA, a minimum CGPA of 8 and a GPA of 9 in Science and Mathematics
- Reservation as per JEE (Advanced): OBC (NCL) – 27 % , SC – 15 % , ST – 7.5 % , PWD – 3 % of seats in every category
- The annual family income should be less than Rs. 6 lakhs per annum
CBSE Udaan Yojana (Scheme)
Students are provided free offline/online courses through virtual weekend contact classes and study material while studying in class XI and XII for preparation of admission test to various premier engineering colleges in the country.
MODE OF APPLICATION
The interested applicants would need to fill the UDAAN application form by visiting the official website of
Official CBSE link for Udaan Scheme 2023
- Contact us/GrievancesGUIDELINES FOR SENDING E-MAIL
- Before sending E- Mail or contacting CBSE confirm your exact status of scholarship from website.Please give name of Applicant, Roll No. in X/XII, Registration No., Father’s name and Residential address, Contact No. in E Mail.In case your cheque of scholarship has not been received by you due to change in residence/address and your name appears in list of return cheque cases in website send your current address in E Mail.E-Mail your Queries to following ID. Please wait for atleast 3 working days for return mail.
- Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
- Email ID: email@example.comALL COMMUNICATION SHOULD BE
- ADDRESSED TO:THE SECRETARY,
2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
FAX : 22459735
FAQs for CBSE Udaan Scheme
Que: How I can apply for scholarship?
Ans: CBSE awards scholarship under various schemes. Details of these along with eligibility are available in Guidelines and Application form page. Applicant should ensure that he/she submits the application duly completed in all respect before the last date.
Que: What are the reasons of rejection of application?
Ans: The rejection may be due to Application not in proper format and non enclosure of relevant documents.
Que: What is the definition of SGC (Single Girl Child) applicant?
Ans: Single Girl child means a girl who is the only child of their parents and there is no brother or sisters.
Que: I am single Girl in the family. I have one brother. Can I apply for scholarship under Single Girl Child Scheme?
Ans: No, As per definition of Single Girl Children you will not be considered for scholarship under the scheme as single Girl child are those girl children whose parents have only one girl child and there is no other siblings.
Que: I have received a cheque which has date expiring today only. How can I get a valid cheque?
Ans: Normally CBSE sends cheque through partner banks by post and chances of delay are not there. However in such a case you may send the cheque to CBSE scholarship branch for getting a valid cheque.
Que: Where i will require to apply for renewal of scholarship again?
Ans: Yes, you have to apply for renewal separately.
Write your queries regarding CBSE Udaan Yojana scheme 2023 in the below given comment box.