CBSE Notification of Awareness Program on Initiatives for Promoting Skill Education in 2022-23
Awareness Programme on initiatives of CBSE for promoting skill Education in schools to facilitate school to work transition an awareness programme on initiatives of CBSE for promoting Skill Education in schools to facilitate
school to work transition has been scheduled in Mumbai as per the following details:
Initiatives of CBSE to for promoting Skill Education in schools to facilitate school to work transition-
Date 2nd August 2022 (Tuesday)
Timings 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (Reporting time: 9:30 am)
Venue- Delhi Public School, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
Principal – Mr. J. Mohanty
Contact Person – Ms. Divya Nagar
(Mobile No.: 09967648975)
Email ID- email@example.com
Link for Registration* https://forms.gle/J7wB7uJpmrioS2HN8
- Please note that although walk-in entry is also permitted but it is advised to register yourself for the programme which will enable the venue school to make the arrangements accordingly.
- The programme will include sessions on the various initiatives taken by CBSE for promotion of Skill
Education in schools along with sessions by industry experts on careers in the Media Sector, Financial Markets and Emerging Technologies, especially Digital Citizenship & Augmented/ Virtual Reality.
- No fee is to be paid by the participants for attending this Awareness Programme.
- You are requested to attend the programme in person (or depute your Vice-Principal) along-with
representative(s) of your School’s Management.
- For any further queries, please contact Sh. R. P. Singh, Joint Secretary, Skill Education through email