CBSE Deleted Syllabus class 10 for 2021-22 Exam
- CBSE Deleted Syllabus class 10 English
- CBSE Deleted Syllabus class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Deleted Syllabus class 10 Science
- CBSE Deleted Syllabus class 10 Maths
- CBSE Deleted Syllabus class 10 SST
- CBSE Deleted Syllabus class 10 Sanskrit
- CBSE Deleted Syllabus class 10 Computer App. And IT
Deleted cbse cbse class 10 Syllabus
Deleted CBSE Class 10 Syllabus For All Subjects: 10th Board Exam plays a great role in shaping a student’s life. You should plan and prepare in the correct way to ace the Class 10 Board Exams, to score the best from the rest.
As you are planning to prepare properly for CBSE Class 10, but before that, you should know the latest CBSE 10th Class Syllabus for all subjects.
Here, we are providing you with the complete Deleted Syllabus for Class 10 CBSE. This will give you an idea about the topics which you need to exclude from your preparation routine.
The Class 10 CBSE Syllabus is designed by the board officials of the Central Board of Secondary Education. Considering the loss of classroom teaching time due to the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown, CBSE reduced the syllabus of Class 9 -12 with the help of suggestions from NCERT.
Deleted 10th Science (Theory)
Under Unit I: Chemical Substances – Nature and Behavior
Metals and Non-metals: Basic Metallurgical processes; Corrosion and its prevention
Carbon and its Compounds: Nomenclature of carbon compounds containing functional groups (halogens, alcohol, ketones, aldehydes, alkanes, and alkynes), the difference between saturated hydrocarbons and unsaturated hydrocarbons. Chemical properties of carbon compounds (combustion, oxidation, addition, and substitution reaction). Ethanol and Ethanoic acid (only properties and uses), soaps, and detergents.
Under Unit II: World of Living
Control and co-ordination in animals and plants: Tropic movements in plants; Introduction of plant hormones; Control and co-ordination in animals: Nervous system; Voluntary, involuntary and reflex action; Chemical co-ordination: animal hormones.
Heredity and Evolution: The Basic concepts of evolution.
Under Unit III: Natural Phenomena
The Human Eye and the Colorful World: Functioning of a lens in the human eye, defects of vision and their corrections, applications of spherical mirrors and lenses.
Under Unit IV: Effects of Current
Magnetic Effects of Electric Current: Electric Generator, Direct current. Alternating current: frequency of AC. Advantage of AC over DC. Domestic electric circuits.
Under Unit V: Natural Resources
Sources of energy: Different forms of energy, conventional and non-conventional sources of energy: Fossil fuels, solar energy; biogas; wind, water, and tidal energy; Nuclear energy. Renewable versus non-renewable sources of Energy.
Updated: Deleted 10th Science Practicals
- Finding the pH of the following samples by using pH paper/universal indicator:
Dilute Hydrochloric Acid
Dilute NaOH solution
Dilute Ethanoic Acid solution
Dilute Hydrogen Carbonate solution
- Determination of the equivalent resistance of two resistors when connected in series and parallel.
- Preparing a temporary mount of a leaf peel to show stomata.
- Study of the following properties of acetic acid (ethanoic acid):
Solubility in water
Effect on litmus
Reaction with Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- Study of the comparative cleaning capacity of a sample of soap in soft and hard water.
- Finding the image distance for varying object distances in case of a convex lens and drawing corresponding ray diagrams to show the nature of the image formed.
- Identification of the different parts of an embryo and a dicot seed (Pea, gram, or red kidney bean).
Download Deleted Syllabus pdf
CBSE Class 10 Deleted Syllabus 2020-21
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
CBSE Class 10 Science
CBSE Class 10 Social Science
CBSE Class 10 English (Language and Literature)
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course A
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B
CBSE Class 10 Computer Application
CBSE Class 10 Home Science